Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Black Water Rising - Black Water Rising (2009)


I officially suck, I've neglected this blog for 10 days...so much for my daily posts. I'll try to keep on top of this...but I'm not making any promises. What with summer coming to a close and the final days of sun upon us (well here in Canada anyway) I thought it best to seek out some good old rock n' roll to keep my spirits up. One band that has impressed me lately is "Black Water Rising" a still relatively unknown hard rock band. They have some grunge/ stoner rock elements that make them stand out compared to the rest of the "cookie cutter rock" genre. The sludgy song "Brother Go On" is great and a solid single...I'm really liking these guys I have to admit. Until next time, peace out!

1. The Mirror
2. Brother Go On
3. Hate Machine
4. Black Bleeds Through
5. Blessed
6. No Halos
7. Living Proof

Download:

No comments:

Post a Comment